Uganda, undoubtedly referred to as the pearl of Africa is home to some of the most scenic places on earth, effectively making it one of those places that you must visit. This makes safari tours Uganda a great idea for those who love travelling. Whether you are looking for pristine beaches, or are up to the challenge of mountain climbing. Or you simply want to experience breathtaking islands, Uganda offers you all these options rolled in one. Considered one of the most diverse places, there is more than one reason to visit this beautiful country.
Listed below are some of the places that you cannot afford to miss when on safari tour Uganda:
• It is impossible to talk about the beauty of Uganda without making mention of Murchison Falls National Park. Touted to be the most powerful waterfall worldwide, this park is the most visited in Uganda according to data released in 2014. The majestic River Nile flows through it, so make a point to visit.
• The Mgahinga Gorilla Park is home to many primates, and especially gorillas, making it ideal for gorilla safaris.
• The Bwindi Impenetrable forest is a UNESCO world heritage site, and home to more than half the number of mountain gorillas all over the world. It also has excellent bird watching sites, and hikers would thoroughly enjoy the flora and fauna of the place.
• Queen Elizabeth Park is a marvel, and is easily Uganda’s favorite parks. With proximity to other parks and forests, the park makes an ideal option for those who want to gain the most from their safari. The fact that Queen Elizabeth once visited the park makes it a must-visit.
• Lake Mburo national Park features rolling hills, swamps and beautiful lakes. It is a small park, so it makes the perfect place for short safari tours Uganda. Check Here for more details.